Experience in multiple types of television and video production environments. A hands-on content creator with a strong sense of developing, following, and capturing stories. Excellent at working with talent and getting them to opening up to the camera. Quick thinking, able to move on the fly, good at staying on schedule, and within budget. Great leadership ability and has a professional and down to earth personality. Physically and mentally able to work long hours and able to run cameras, setting up equipment, and edit.
* 2021 Midwest Emmy Award Winner: Director
* Tik Tok 2021 Trailblazers Black History Month Campaign: Editor
* Facebook Watch: Chop It Up Series featuring Storm Reid: Editor
* Siteman Cancer Center, Right Now PSA: Director/Editor
* STL Made Campaign Series (DJ Kut, Leslie Christian-Wilson, Qui Tran): Director, Editor, Crew Coordinator, and Location Scout
* Word Warriors Documentary: Editor
* Revolt Tv/Visit Seattle: SODO Motive Documentary: Editor
* BET's Finding: Chingy: Camera Operator, Crew Coordinator, Location Scout, Archive Footage Provider
* BET.’s Finding: J’Kwon: Camera Operator, Crew Coordinator, Archive Footage Provider
* Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority presents Conversations Web Series: Producer, Camera Operator (season 2, Las Vegas Live Show and series finale) and Editor
* AT&T Original: Give Us This Day: Documentary: Camera Operator
* Kicks and Cocktails Reality Show Pilot: Co-Executive Producer
* Juggling Life with JoJo Reality Show Pilot: Co-Executive Producer
* VH-1 Nelly’s Apple Bottom’s Model Search: Camera Operator
* Phatclips Music Video show: Producer, Director, Camera Operator, Editor, Program Director, Music Supervisor and Talent Coordinator
Webster University | Media Communication (Honors) | 1996-1999
Prairie View A&M University | Architecture/Communications | 1994-1996
Bishop Dubourg High School | Diploma | 1990-1994
OWNER-BREAKING THE 180 LLC ST LOUIS -2012-PRESENT Dana spearheads a company that creates and produces video/film content for corporate and entertainment companies. Duties: Concept Developer, Producer, Director, Camera Operator, and Video Editor. Companies: Red Bull North America, Jack Daniels, Hilton St. Louis, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Foundation, Radio One, Synergy Events, and Promotions. (samples of work available upon request).
SIZZLE REEL PRODUCER — 2010-PRESENT Developer of original tv show ideals from pre-production all the way to post-production. Duties: Concept/Show Developer, Producer, Director, Location Scout, Talent Director, Camera Operator, and Video Editor. (samples of work available upon request).
MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR — 2003-PRESENT Murphy Lee-Hold Up, Chingy-Balla Baby (Remix), Potzee-Dat Girl, Jus Bleezy feat Trey Songz-Like Me, Lil Will-Bust It Open, Jus Bleezy feat. Yo Gotti and Gorilla Zoe-Bosses, Yo Gotti-Sold Out, Murphy Lee-My Shoes, Ginuwine-Heaven, Johnny Gill-Second Place, Fresco Kane-Fresco
CASTING DIRECTOR — 2001-2003 St. Lunatics-Midwest Swing, St. Lunatics-Summer in the City, Ali-Breathe In Breathe Out, Nelly-Hot In Here (St. Louis Girls), Jermaine Dupri feat. Murphy Lee -Welcome to Atlanta (Remix) St. Louis Scene, Chingy-Right Thurr, Murphy Lee-Love Me Baby, J’Kwon-Tipsy, J’Kwon-Hood Hop,
Download Full Resume